Aquarium service tech position

Guest Wetpetsinc

Guest Wetpetsinc

Full time positions available for aquarium service techs. Get paid to work on fish tanks! Extensive saltwater experience required. do not respond to this post. Call for more info. 301-565-3474

Guest Wetpetsinc

We here at Wally's take care of tanks in Alexandria and all surrounding areas if they don't. Short term or otherwise.

Thomas

nice hijack. waited a whole 10 minutes too. classy.

to ericbrian. yes, we do service alexandria but not short term. thanks for the reply.

I think I've heard of Wetpets Inc... They set-up Pam's tank... (could it be?)

-- Rob

not sure what pam. we have installed almost 500 tanks locally. could it be a pam on lake barcroft? if so, yes. haven't seen it since we set it up. hope it's doing well.

nice hijack. waited a whole 10 minutes too. classy.

to ericbrian. yes, we do service alexandria but not short term. thanks for the reply.

not sure what pam. we have installed almost 500 tanks locally. could it be a pam on lake barcroft? if so, yes. haven't seen it since we set it up. hope it's doing well.

more like 3 days and 2 hours BOZO.

Nice intro to your company, what a winner...........

Good to know we have helpful people chefthomasr since you'll help out .

Guest Wetpetsinc

more like 3 days and 2 hours BOZO.

Nice intro to your company, what a winner...........

Good to know we have helpful people chefthomasr since you'll help out .

actually it was 10 minutes. but i won't expect an apology for calling me bozo. classy.

Guest Wetpetsinc

ok lets not go down this road. Please keep it to the topic.

wetpetsinc is looking for help.

agreed. still lookin.

Guest Wetpetsinc

Well, after those remarks I would not apply even if I paid over 100 grant.

now i'm competely confused. obviously thread hijacking is ok here. if you say something your a bozo. my mistake, i give up. have a nice day.

My aplogy wetpetsinc for the rude behavior of some forum members.

MEMBERS: Hear it loud and clear - if you continue to bash vendors, hijack threads ... what have you, we will remove the prilage members have to post responses to vendors posts.

This forum was established to allow vendors to spread the news to members about their products and sales. Please stick to the topics posted.

Thanks

now i'm competely confused. obviously thread hijacking is ok here. if you say something your a bozo. my mistake, i give up. have a nice day.

Apologies to my fellow friends here for sticking up for someone that contibutes regularly here.

(chefthomasr)

wetspets - didn't mean to offend you anymore than you did our membership so sorry.

Where is your store, being your a vendor and all?

Apologies to my fellow friends here for sticking up for someone that contibutes regularly here.

(chefthomasr)

wetspets - didn't mean to offend you anymore than you did our membership so sorry.

Chip-

They are in Chevy Chase MD. I'm not sure if they have livestock or not. (if they do, you can better believe i'm stopping by!) I have seen a few of their aquariums that they've installed here and there around the area (moco) and they do absolutely top notch work.

Guest Wetpetsinc

(chefthomasr)

i was not offended. and i didn't know you speak for the membership. if any of the membership is offended i apologize. i just thought it tacky for one vender to advertise in another vender's thread. again, i may be wrong. am not looking for customers here. i am looking for employees. if you are interested and qualified. My contact info is in the post. i asked for people not to respond here because i don't check often.

Chip-

They are in Chevy Chase MD. I'm not sure if they have livestock or not. (if they do, you can better believe i'm stopping by!) I have seen a few of their aquariums that they've installed here and there around the area (moco) and they do absolutely top notch work.

thank you for the compliments charlie. we are an aquarium service. we do not have a retail store. we sell livestock only to our service clients.

Not jacking the thread, just wanna let the wet pets dude know that posts are time stamped... :lol2: Point of info. Also including a location, as I found out, is a help.

my references about ten minutes were taken from the time stamps on the posts. maybe i'm reading them wrong. I didn't put a location in the post or on my website because we don't have a retail store. thank you for your interest.