Quarantine System Is Up

LiVEWiRE

We got the 1st quarantine system started. I need to get them wet and running but its good to see the first fish QT system finally standing.

QT system.jpg

Looking at following the latest and greatest plan that Tidal gardens outlined.

Once I get it all worked out I plan to post it on the website so everyone knows what we are doing.

(edited)
On 3/9/2021 at 2:38 PM, arking_mark said:

Are you planning on selling Quarantined Fish?

Yes @arking_markwe will be selling properly quarantined fish in the near future.

Edited by LiVEWiRE

48 minutes ago, LiVEWiRE said:

Yes @arking_markwe will be selling properly quarantined fish in the near future.

Awesome.  Do you plan on taking special orders for specific fish? Or do you only plan on selling what you decide to quarantine?

15 hours ago, dmatt56 said:

Hey man. Welcome back! What’s your store and where are you located?

Thanks
Matt

Thank you Matt. We are currently located in Knoxville MD

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Sorry for the delay. I will be posting more often in the future. We currently have two tangs in stock (Purple and a Powder Brown) that are now 100% quarantined and ready for a new home. We started out slow as to just take our time and to not get in too many fish just in case we ran into issues.

Also this week we got in a shipment of Green Tipped Torch coral frags and some nice yellow Hammer frags. Also in the mix were some wall hammers, Zoas, favia, lords, and a few others. Next week we will be getting in another order as well.

Updated pictures will be coming soon to the website. We will be also having a giveaway in the near future. More details on that to come.

Happy Reefing!

Todd