Neptune Trident ?

ReefAddict

I would really like to automate my testing and already have an Apex so the Trident seems to be the most affordable option.   For those of you currently using one how is the maintenance?  
If I have to maintain the ?  by calibrating it frequently or messing with clogged lines I’d probably stick to manually testing.   

I’ve been running mine for about a year and a half. Just change reagents every 6-8 weeks and calibrate after changing. I haven’t had to do any other maintenance yet. It does require service at 18-24 months, with the option of diy kit or sending it to neptune.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, jhOU said:

I’ve been running mine for about a year and a half. Just change reagents every 6-8 weeks and calibrate after changing. I haven’t had to do any other maintenance yet. It does require service at 18-24 months, with the option of diy kit or sending it to neptune.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the heads up I had no idea about the 18-24 month service.  Do the Alktronic or GHL KH director have similar maintenances required?

Neptune had a watch live on the maintenance and that is what they suggested when the Trident was first launched.  After doing some studies, they determined that maintenance can hold out.  It explains all the options.  I have had my Trident for over 2 years and it still runs like a charm.  Been a gamechanger for me.  My 300 gallon mixed reef runs very consistent now. .  Here is the Utube link: 

I just bought the DOS to do just that.  I'm not a wiz like some at setting tech stuff up so it takes me a minute to figure it all out.  I have not had time to hook it up as I'm working on my water mixing/changing station and that is taking some time to get that all plumbed in and calibrated.  The Trident for me has been the best purchase.  My tank has been more stable since getting that.  I actually won it from BRS at MACNA in Orlando.  I was so excited as I had been wanting one since they came out.