Truckload Sale September 22-24

AndrewB

Welcome to SCALES Tropical Fish Warehouse's First Annual Truckload Sale! Come by the store between Friday, Sept. 22 and Sunday, September 24 for great deals on aquariums, equipment and supplies! How does it work? A truck full of goodies pulls up to the store and we do everything we can to empty it before the end of the weekend. There are GREAT deals on large aquaria, stand & canopy sets, equipment, supplies, substrates, etc. Plus, if you haven't seen the store before, it's a great opportunity to do so now. Finally, if we run out of the product you want, we can order it at the same sale price for you.

A limited selection of the offerings:

AGA 120-gallon Megaflow Aquarium: $349.99

AGA 210-gallon Megaflow Aquarium: $599.99

Fluval FX5 Canister Filter: $259.99

Instant Ocean Salt Bucket: $32.99

Coralife Aqualight Pro 48" 2x150W HQI, 2x 96W PC: $629.99

Oceanic Bio Cube 14-gallon Nano Reef Kit: $154.99

CaribSea Fiji Pink Live 20#: $22.99

Coralife Super Skimmer 125: $134.99

And much, much more.

SCALES Tropical Fish Warehouse

Complete list of tanks available:

90Megaflow

120Megaflow

125Megaflow

180Megaflow

210Megaflow

Oceanic Bio Cubes!

Mag Drive Pumps models 7-18

Coralife Super skimmers

Jager Heaters

Aqualight Pro 48inch 150W and 250W

Aqualight Pro 72inch 150W and 250W

Aquaclear Filters

Fluval Canisters

Eheim Canisters

And more!

See you this weekend.

The 29 Bio Cube Kit is $224.99. We also have a package that includes the 29 kit, stand, 90gal jug of Oceanic salt mix and 20# of Caribsea live sand for $369.99.

The 29 Bio Cube Kit is $224.99. We also have a package that includes the 29 kit, stand, 90gal jug of Oceanic salt mix and 20# of Caribsea live sand for $369.99.

Oh it's so tempting - and you have seahorses too!

What is in the kit?

Oh it's so tempting - and you have seahorses too!

What is in the kit?

29 tank, non-removable hood with 2 doors, 2x36w PC... moon light. standard all in one filter, pump, sponge, carbon/bioballs stuff. separate light switches, and water level indicator. basically on par with the JBJ and aquapod, but apparently a little better put together.

however, not yet the huge mod support that the JBJ and apod have.

i'm lookin at one for my office.

Thanks Charlie, couldn't have put it better myself... The hood is removable though. It has two access doors and the whole thing comes off. I have one set up dry at the store if you want to see.

P.S. I got 65 Megaflow aquariums too! Last minute entry onto the truck.

No Oceanic 156... No one has it. I was talking to the Oceanic rep yesterday though and it looks like their products will be coming back in 6-8 weeks. I'll let you know as soon as they're available. Hopefully they'll have "back in business" promotions too.

Last day folks, I've still got good stuff on the truck! Come on down. It's a rainy Sunday and football isn't what we hoped it might be this year...

We close at six. Don't miss out on a great chance for large tanks, Bio Cubes, and lots more!