My new angel

phisigs79

ACTUAL FISH

STOCK PHOTO

They are actually the most reef safe angels out of them all. So yes its for a reef. They are however hard to get to eat, so we will see. He will be in a 15g QT until he eats and looks good enough to go into the reef!

Today! I ordered from this guy that has great prices but I was going to wait until I see the overall health before i post the info to the vendor. It was from a guy in NY who sells his fish wholesale and would be interested in hooking us up on a group order.

$25

What are you saying that Tom C aint got photo skills?

$25

What are you saying that Tom C aint got photo skills?

I can match that price for self QT'ers..... I dont mean to be a PIA but drop me a line and ill give you a really good price on most fish if you want to take him home and I dont have to do the QT and TLC routine. i wanted to say this b/c My prices, as well as Johns prices im sure, have to cover time spent QT'ing and getting them to eat. If your confident enof to do it yourself, then I can match alot of prices....without shipping woes and costs.

Sean

3 inches. could you get me a mate?

3 inches. could you get me a mate?

great..i want one or two of that angel>>

my supplier usually has limited numbers of the Fasciatus, I will PM you guys when I get back Monday.

Sean

my supplier usually has limited numbers of the Fasciatus, I will PM you guys when I get back Monday.

Sean

Hows the health on the rest of the order you made from that guy?

Hows the health on the rest of the order you made from that guy?

HAHA. Nates starfish was DOA and one of my chromis! oh yeah and Toms red shrimp died a few hours later.

I hear this angel kind of hard to come by. Marine center sells them for $120 each and i have seen them some places for $60 for babies. It was the safest choice for a reef tank and I wanted something that wasnt in everyones tank and common. Its a neat fish!

HAHA. Nates starfish was DOA and one of my chromis! oh yeah and Toms red shrimp died a few hours later.

I hear this angel kind of hard to come by. Marine center sells them for $120 each and i have seen them some places for $60 for babies. It was the safest choice for a reef tank and I wanted something that wasnt in everyones tank and common. Its a neat fish!

there's still a possibility he'll go buffet on your coral and clams though, isn't there? is it safer than the pygmy angels?

He wasn't DOA...Just sleeping for an infinite amount of time.

It is in the pygmy angel family. It might nip but not enough to do any damage. The vendor did refund our money even though there were some DOA.

It is in the pygmy angel family. It might nip but not enough to do any damage. The vendor did refund our money even though there were some DOA.

Good thing too, cause I know people in NY!!! :hammer: They aren't afraid to use their hammers if they have to.

I can match that price for self QT'ers..... I dont mean to be a PIA but drop me a line and ill give you a really good price on most fish if you want to take him home and I dont have to do the QT and TLC routine. i wanted to say this b/c My prices, as well as Johns prices im sure, have to cover time spent QT'ing and getting them to eat. If your confident enof to do it yourself, then I can match alot of prices....without shipping woes and costs.

Sean

Hey Sean, how would that work? If I order some stuff through you is it mine once it gets there or is there some sort of quality control on it still?

Hi guys.

I thought I'd chime in and take this opportunity to introduce myself.

My name is Michael Stern.

I've been an avid FOLR hobbiest for about 10 years.

I recently started a business importing saltwater fish and selling direct to hobbiests like myself.

I strive to find the best suppliers worldwide.

I currently import from Bali and Hawaii regularly. Periodically, I order from Australia and the Red Sea.

Chris was a great guy to do business with, and I'd love to work with others here as well. Here's how I'd do it:

1) I'll post lists when new orders come in. If you want to get first crack, email me at michael@NYAquatic.com. Let me know you're from WAMAS, and I'll add you to my mailing list. These are the people that get first notification of new arrivals.

2) Shipping will be a flat $50 for next day air shipment, regardless of how much you order. This gets you one large box, 8-10 fish. If you order more than one box, I'll pay the difference.

3) Live arrival is always guaranteed.

Looking forward to working together.

Michael

Michael - Welcome to the club. If you do want to post your list please sign up as a vendor and post in the vendors section. Check with Howardofnova about your membership.

thanks