3D printed 'natural looking' frag plug holders

brobak

I'm not sure if you're using Cura for your slicer but if you are under support settings check out enable support interface and then enable support roof and floor. You can set a thickness for instance I use 1 mm that will actually separate your supports a bit from the print itself and make them remove easier. also if you're using rafts I found that it's much easier to remove the raft right after the print finishes when it's still warm then waiting till later when it cools.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Thanks! I'm just using the simple version of the Creality slicer so far. Getting the rafts off has been a PITA! Hopefully I can catch them right when the finish....

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...
On 4/1/2020 at 12:03 PM, ImGoingCoastal said:

How often do you print stuff?

I ask because I'm trying to justify whether or not I want to buy one.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

I would say if your handy look at an anet a8 you put it to gather your self and i have loved mine i have 2 the best part is you build it and then you can make your own upgrades and you can even then make it MUCH bigger best part it is fun to learn as you go

3 hours ago, albioncutter said:

I would say if your handy look at an anet a8 you put it to gather your self and i have loved mine i have 2 the best part is you build it and then you can make your own upgrades and you can even then make it MUCH bigger best part it is fun to learn as you go

Thanks for the reply! I've actually owned my Ender for 2+ years now. I would love to print more but had twins almost 6 months ago... Paired with my toddler, they complete negate my hobbies! ?