Good reefkeeper lite overview?

elbowdeep88

I am setting up a Red Sea 170 and impulse bought a used reefkeeper lite with 2 power bars and some probes. Does anyone have a good source for:

1-Overview of how people commonly use it

2-How to set up/program it

Things I think I would like to do with it:

1-temperature probe for redundancy with the heater

2-second float valve for redundancy with the ato

3-ph probe as failsafe for kalk dosing (which may be part of ato process, not sure)

4-controller for dosing pump for long slow waterchanges

Do these goals seem reasonable? Quick searches aren't returning the plethora of easy setup tutorials and accessory options I was expecting. So any help is greatly appreciated.

I might have some old da stuff for ya cheap if you need float valves and cords. Might even have an extra PC4 with 3 working outlets. 

the temp is easy, as the PH. Never used the float valves hence why I have BNIB stuff

I hope I am doing these links correctly.

Application Guide

User Guide

QuickStart Guide

If the links don’t work, google “Reefkeeper Lite Application Guide” and they are in the first several results. There are also some videos for setting up basic functions. I’ve only used my RKL for temp control, light timer, and dosing pump timer, so can’t help with the more difficult functions. 

Thanks all. I got my 2 PC4s, 2 SL1s, ph probe, and temp probe all showing up in MyReef 2.0. It didn't work on my Microsoft Surface, but works on an old laptop. Aparently the touchscreen gives it compatibility issues. Had to cut off the bus cable of the temp probe and connect it to the temp port on an SL1.

Next step will be to play around with the float switches. I have downloaded the manuals and have sound some helpful videos.

Thanks @robertmi for the offer. I'd say there is a >50% chance I take you up on that.