resealing a tank

Irishfist25

in my search for a large tank, i've found a 240g, but it needs resealing.  i have never done this and am kind of intimidated because thats a lot of water if i dont do it right, haha.  i've heard that its pretty easy to do, but still.  Is there anybody in the group that has experience resealing large tanks that i could pay to do this.  i would feel much better having somebody that knows what they are doing. shoot me a pm if you are interested or know somebody who may.  Thank you!

My train on thought on this. 240 gallons of water on the floor along with the loss of all the livestock. Is it worth it?  

in my opinion, if were talking about a 30 gallon tank then I could take the risk, but 240 gallons. Not in this lifetime. 

Yea, buying something that doesn’t leak costs more but the cost of it leaking again and the damage 240 gallons could cause would not be something I would want to deal with. 

Yeah, I agree. That’s why I didn’t want to do it. I thought they could be resealed with confidence though.

Is is just a cosmetic thing, or are the seams a problem?

Not sure, owner just said it needs resealed, but I decided to go a different route. Mods please close the thread