Just joined today

Hello all,

I just joined!

I have a 110gal mixed reef and a new 15gal nano column mixed reef.

I live in PG County Upper Marlboro.

I have NO idea what to expect from a reef club so please...

Educate me.

Welcome!

We have a wide range of experience levels here.  You'll find good deals in the WTB/WTS forum as well as special deals that the sponsors post up here in their forums.  I usually visit the forum using the "View New Content" link on the top right rather than clicking on every single thing. 

The quarterly meetings are great to see everyone and put faces to screen names and screen names to names.  We have one coming up tomorrow.  You can buy lots of coral there, and often members selling things will arrange to meet at the WAMAS meeting to make their deliveries.  

Other than that we are here to give help out when things go wrong with the tank and provide appreciation when things are going right. 8)

Also, if you're a DJ, from your screen name, one of our officers, molcott, is a DJ and lives on the other side of the air force base from you.  We have a few members over in your part of Prince Georges, but most seem to be on the west side of the beltway.

Oh wow.

The meeting is not this is it?

post-2636715-0-64589200-1539977097_thumb.jpeg

I have plans to go to this as I have never been to any event for reefing.

No, but that's tomorrow too and should be good.  We unfortunately conflict with CMAS this year for our fall meeting.  We're trying to avoid conflicting in future years.