Best labsend out test?

I am loosing my mind trying to figure out what's going on with my tank... anems have shrunk to 1/3 their size, LPS growth is stagnant, sps and macros die, pods are nonexistent after adding multiple batches (tank has been up 1yr plus), coraline growth is non-existent... red sea test kits say the parameters are ok, so does apex, and my hanna checkers. I use O TDS water, do a %20 water change every 3 weeks to a month, feed lightly, light bioload.

So I want to do a send out lab test looking for things like copper, heavy metal, etc.

I am loosing my mind trying to figure out what's going on with my tank... anems have shrunk to 1/3 their size, LPS growth is stagnant, sps and macros die, pods are nonexistent after adding multiple batches (tank has been up 1yr plus), coraline growth is non-existent... red sea test kits say the parameters are ok, so does apex, and my hanna checkers. I use O TDS water, do a %20 water change every 3 weeks to a month, feed lightly, light bioload.

So I want to do a send out lab test looking for things like copper, heavy metal, etc.

Can you rule out to much light?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Stray current?

There is stray current (induced vs leaked based on testing) but according to the threads I've read it is at "negligible levels" but still considering a ground probe