Ball valves

blaze98

Is there a local store that carries a selection of ball valves? I'm looking for a 1 inch ball valve...hoping to pick up tomorrow

Pretty sure I got the 3/4" I'm using at Lowes or Home Depot; they were threaded but I just used a thread x slip to connect to the rest of the plumbing. 

I have always used Lowe’s. One pointer: if you plan to use unions (recommended) buy them all at the same place. They often are not interchangeable. And I inevitably want them to be :-)

That's pretty strange..I have been to 2 home depots and 2 lowes and none of them had ball valves. I may have to venture out further 

I know that the ball valves at the Bethesda Home Depot are on the other side of the fittings in the next aisle with all the other types of valves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know that the ball valves at the Bethesda Home Depot are on the other side of the fittings in the next aisle with all the other types of valves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I work down the street from that one...Thanks for the heads up...I'll venture that way before heading home.

I have never been to a Lowe’s that didn’t have standard 3/4, 1”, and 1.5” ball valves. And unions. (probably have 50 of each plumbed into my system lol - with each interation). Union valves are hit and miss.