Diary of 90 gallon custom 1/2” rimless

rvu1710

Hi every one, i am new to this hobby, running 65 gallon custom and now get the deal of this 90 gallon. This is a good place i can keep everything in my project and share my hobby also:)...

1a673af8ccbd327132e4f2c02d3ce200.jpg05c246d133247fcddc788682701c1181.jpgfac213bc0a2ba5addaa5f625dbd20591.jpg

Updated

3138d328840fded3816b956165304817.jpg

c054bc558ac0ec6a0caa9013ccd4942a.jpg

3ba5c486bd90996bfccbb6dee5813027.jpg

I tried to clean up seal, use sand paper and aceton to clean all egdes then reseal. However this is my first time ever seal the tank so i make abig hole leak right the bottom front:(...

Now i think i need to wait the warmer day to reseal it or maybe take glass panel off and redo whole thing:(.... i love this one and dont think i want to have the other like friend told me that will be cheaper and save my time:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by rvu1710

Cool. Is that ship etched into the glass? Or is it acrylic? I can't tell!

Thank you for your interesting...this is 1/2” glass custom i think, some said it is low iron glass...the dimension is 54-18-21 around 90 gallon... i plan to do the peninsula reef like picture and move all my livestock from my 65gallon to it.064eca1cdf03f66e24af5ce12d9fc9bf.jpg

Cool. Is that ship etched into the glass? Or is it acrylic? I can't tell!

I seem you have alot experience about this, can you recommend me about this tank, it started to leak a little i corner which i decide to reseal then now i made a big mess;). Is it good enough to reseal it one more time or take the panel out and rebuild the tank again....

I seem you have alot experience about this, can you recommend me about this tank, it started to leak a little i corner which i decide to reseal then now i made a big mess;). Is it good enough to reseal it one more time or take the panel out and rebuild the tank again....

Sorry, no experience, just asking questions. When it comes to resealing tanks, I'd leave that to the experts, I don't have enough faith in my skill-set to properly hold 90 gallons of water inside! 

What I can suggest is maybe just reseal using silicon on the edges, and give it 48 hours + (whatever the manufacturer recommends) to dry first. Make sure you use aquarium grade!