Help with turf algae and red planaria

razzpatazzz

I got a handful of turf algae while ago, and can't seem to get rid of it. I have a starry blenny, foxface, pencil urchin, and emerald crabs, and none of those seem to be going after the algae. Will anything else eat this stuff? My nitrates are around 1ppm, phosphates are around <0.1ppm. 

Also trying to get rid of red planaria, it's everywhere. I'm siphoning them out when I can and plan on dosing flatworm exit when I get the population much lower. I was thinking about getting a six line to help lower the population, but how do they do with a McCosker's flasher wrasse? I'm hearing a lot of mixed opinions if they will get along or not. 75G display. 

https://imgur.com/a/8ivnC

Sixline will only fight with other fish or simply terrorize them. vicous little monster. The Starry Blenny is also another mean little fish.

flatworm Exit will work, although you might have to do a second treatment in a few weeks to fully eradicate them.

Turf algae could be many different species of algae- need to identify it first.

Sixline will only fight with other fish or simply terrorize them. vicous little monster. The Starry Blenny is also another mean little fish.

flatworm Exit will work, although you might have to do a second treatment in a few weeks to fully eradicate them.

Turf algae could be many different species of algae- need to identify it first.

Haven't had trouble with the starry blenny myself, so I guess I got lucky. How would I go about identifying the turf algae?