Maxspect Gyre Power Supply

tygger

Think the power supply on my xf230 just died after only 2 months. Not sure how long the warranty process is going to take. Does anyone have a spare power I can borrow or buy? Thanks

A lot of times, the power supplies are just standard supplies that you can buy from Amazon. Read the label on the transformer block, or better yet, take a picture of it and two views of the end connector (one side and one end-on) then post them here. There's a good chance that it's a standard supply (center positive) with either a 5.5*2.1 or 5.5*2.5mm plug on it. I have a couple of XF250's in my tank and it's powered from a brick that's mounted with the label down so I can't see it. Mine has a 5.5*2.1mm connector on the end. Post the pictures and I'll see if I can't help you find a replacement supply.

Thanks Tom. I sent Coralvue customer service a warranty request earlier today. Too bad they don't have a phone number. Hoping they contact me back on Monday and that it doesn't take too long to resolve. 

In the mean time, I found some old powerheads in my storage bin I had forgotten about.