Bubble Magus Curve 7 Skimmer

D805

Looking into getting this skimmer for my Redsea build. Looks like its on sale at Marine Depot Anyone have any good or bad feedback on these? Any other skimmer suggestions welcomed. Thanks

I wrote a short review a while back. They require too much attention in my opinion but can work fine if you're willing to fiddle with it fairly regularly.

Edited by madweazl

I wrote a short review a while back. They require too much attention in my opinion but can work fine if you're willing to fiddle with it fairly regularly.

Thanks for the reply. Seems from reading some of the reviews its hit or miss with these skimmers. I'm going to have to keep looking for other alternatives. 

I have the Curve 5 for my Red Sea Reefer 250 and I love it, my water level is a couple inches lower than the suggested height for the skimmer but i have no problem so far.  I bought it used from a Wamas member here so it is at least a year old.  

I have the Curve 5 for my Red Sea Reefer 250 and I love it, my water level is a couple inches lower than the suggested height for the skimmer but i have no problem so far.  I bought it used from a Wamas member here so it is at least a year old.  

Thanks. Time to keep an eye out for those Black Friday deals.

I love my curve 7. I have had it over 3 years and never had any issues with dialing it in. Think I got mine from premium aquatics during their Black Friday sales for 250 bucks.

I love my curve 7. I have had it over 3 years and never had any issues with dialing it in. Think I got mine from premium aquatics during their Black Friday sales for 250 bucks.

Thanks John. Its currently $224 at Marine Depot. Great deal!!! Looks like there are plenty of options with these Black Friday deals.