PBT shipped at 68

Fishie

When the fish makes it there alive looking healthy even with cold water they should be fine. Temp will almost always fluctuate in transport.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Powder Blue will move to the top of the heap. Acanthruas Tangs are much more boisterous than Zebrasoma Tangs, once he gets a little size on him, he will crush the opposition. He will eventually be the most aggresive fish in your tank.

The Powder Blue will move to the top of the heap. Acanthruas Tangs are much more boisterous than Zebrasoma Tangs, once he gets a little size on him, he will crush the opposition. He will eventually be the most aggresive fish in your tank.

True in a lot of cases. In my tank, though, the top of the pecking order is clearly held by my male Lamarck's Angel (listed by Live Aquaria as "peaceful"), followed by my YT ("semi-aggressive") and, closely behind, my PBT (also "semi-aggressive). In fact, until I introduced a Purple Tang to the mix, the PBT never showed much aggression. The addition of the PT caused a little jockeying that lasted a few weeks and eventually settled into a normal pattern with few aggressive displays.