Moving tank

tonychi4796

Hey guys, i am upgrading my tank and am planning to move over at least half of the water from my current tank, at least 30 gallons. My question is, whats the best way to do this? I thought about usingb buckets from home depot but from my experience with them they leak. Any ideas?

How far apart are you tanks? If their near by you could get a pump and siphon and just pump the water over. You would still need a becket or two to move the live stock one though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never had problems with the buckets from HD or Lowe's. Sometimes, though, people use them in the store to carry around small items that they're going to buy rather than taking a cart. It's possible that some of these buckets have been dropped and possibly damaged over time, I guess. But, in general, the buckets are pretty strong and handy to have around. You'll probably get good use out of them later, too. Another option would be to use a Rubbermaid Brute trash can and a wheeled dolly, but that's probably kind of pricey for what you're looking to do.