Coral for Sale

I am moving overseas and will have to sell my livestock and other tank-related stuff. I am in the Washington, DC, suburbs, so if anyone in the area is looking for anything, let me know. I am posting a photo of the tank to show what sort of things are available. All is being sold for the best offer.

post-197-1150760573_thumb.jpg

Can you list out your hardware?

Also your livestock?

What is the yellow zoo in the bottom right corner?

-Carl

(edited)

Hey i am at work now, but will try to write what i can remember about the tank now. I will double ck tonight on the rest of the details.

The tank is a 90 gal tank with a built in prefilter. I have a lifereef protein filter but the pump went bad about a year ago on it and i never bought a new one. The tank is 3 years old now and seems not to notice that the protein skimmer is no longer working. The sump is a glass 40 gal tank that i put a divider in. I cant remember the size pump i have in it but will ck on that tonight as well. I think it had 2- 250 wt metal halides on it but will recheck this tonight. This tank is my softy tank so most of the coral is soft, but i do have some hard coral in there as well. The green thing in the lower right corner is actually a brain coral that keeps makin babies. It is hard to see on that pic but there is a baby from it just to the left of the main coral. The large coral in the center i got as a small frag from a wamas meeting and the thing is doing its best to take over the tank. The clam was a little guy when i bought him and has grown at a remarkable rate. I do not have many fish in the tank. I have a mandrin goby, a mated pair of clown fish (the keep laying eggs). a coral beauty, and 2 damsels.

I have no idea what a system like this would cost, maybe some nice folks can give me an idea what i should expect to get i would much appreciate it.

I also have a 180 gal tank with a bunch of hard coral and a 70 gal tank with a few fish. All the livestock must go in these as well. These 2 tanks are built into the wall so i can sell the tanks. I will try to take some pics of the hard coral and post them so you can see what i have.

Edited by jamesx2

I'm interested in brains (ha!) & any (and all) snails, red legged (scarlet) hermits you may have.

(PM Coming (I like parens today))

Sorry that i have not responded back, but i have been sick.

I have no idea what anything is worth. If you can just make an offer it would help me out alot.

Guest Bemmer

I would be interested in the clam if David does not want it.

Sent you a PM earlier on the hard corals in the 180g tank.

Rebecca