Shout out to Inappropriate Reefer

Origami

Here's a shout out to our very own Mok-yi (aka PupChow) for his WAMAS mention and FragFest mention on his YouTube channel.

It's been a busy few weeks for me with my grandson being born to my oldest daughter, a college road trip for my youngest, and helping plan and pulling off FragFest yesterday. Anyway, I was just catching up and caught this video.

If you've not subscribed to his channel, give it a try. It's refreshing, informative, and down to earth.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the shout-out Tom and thank you and the WAMAS officers for putting together this Frag Fest, WAMAS meetings have always been top-notch.  :cool: I ordered a Triton test kit from UnqiueCorals today, let's see if this could help shed some light on the "Uh-oh" happening in my tank...

(edited)

Cool vid! I was expecting some cursing and other shinanigans. I had read potassium overdose can mess with the tips also. I was blindly dosing it and saw a few problems with it. Also have seen it with the alk fluctuations and lights turned up too high like you have mentioned.

Edited by gmerek2