feeling relieved

treesprite

It's kind of odd. I actually feel a genuine sense of relief from going fishless today. I started really feeling it on my way home from FF. Hopefully this will work out, as it was my compromise to keep from having to fully give up the hobby.

I hope the people who got the fish and star will enjoy having them. That serpent star has actually lost and fully re-grown two different legs in the past year! The guy who got the clowns is lucky, because they turned out to be really nice fish; once the male matured a bit more, he eventually stopped biting me, and both clowns would swim right into my hand (I think a couple people saw that at the meeting).

Loving the clownfish pair. They will be enjoying their home in my 90g set up. Thank you again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hung beat me to those clowns, but very happy with the damsels. They are doing well in their temp home until they go into the school tank this fall. 

Thank you very much for the donation to the raffle. Glad the club has offered enough that you are encouraged to give back with the donation.

And I hope you come back to the fishy dark side soon.  :happy: