Tank crash...so depressed right now

gioNVA

Sorry to hear about the tank. I will give you frags of pc rainbow and superman. PM when ready.

Wow awesome. Thanks!

Noooooooo

Oh man I feel your pain....stevem blue table...noooooooooooooo one of my favorite corals

If anyone has this let me know, I sold a bunch of frags long ago

I've got a pair of Picasso from fazio if you want em.....if I had sps you know they would be yours, plan on starting that addiction back up so will be happy to throw you drags when I have em

Thanks Evan!  I have some picassos left.  Unfortunately, your onyx didn't make it.  I was able to however breed babies from her so all is not lost.  I think I have a really tiny frag of the stevem table that may survive.  I mean 2 polyps tiny sps.  

I think I have now changed about 180 gallons worth of water.  Removed all the dead corals, fish, and snails.  Water parameters are good now so just waiting for things to stabilize further.

I've done this 3 times, but two of them were only 40 and 90 gallon tanks........180g water change woo hoo

If you need water for another change faster then you can make it i have about 100ish gallons ready for have 55 fresh 50ish salt

Also Still have a 100g stock tank or anything else at my disposal if you need it.....

Very sorry again, miss that onyx

• 2 weeks later...

I'm so sorry for all this loss :(