Help needed: Jon and Maureen's long awaited tank move!

Jon Lazar

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls!  The time is finally here for the final stage of Jon and Maureen's fantastic aquarium adventure.  For a limited time only, you have the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be part of this incredible event!  Be a part of something bigger...as in 750# bigger!

We're planning this move for Saturday, 01 July, and we're located in The Pinecrest neighborhood of western Alexandria (22312).  I've got the club's suction cups, but I still think it's gonna take 8 people to lift this beast.  If you're available and interested, let me know.  I'm happy to schedule the move for whatever time is most convenient for everyone, so let me know when's best.  We'll have refreshments for all you helpers, and we'll be conducting special edition behind-the-scene tours of my mostly done basement tank room.

The tank will be on the ground right in front of the stand.  So it's really more of a tank lift than a tank move.  The whole thing should be very quick once everyone arrives.

Thanks Molcott!  

Anyone else?  We've got a couple of volunteers but we still need a few more.

It looks like Saturday at noon is the best time for the move.

Last call!  We've had some people drop out and could really use a couple more volunteers.  Noon today.  Text me at 540.645.39 three two for address.

Good luck, Jon! I'm in California right now. Would love to help out,though not sure how much help I'd be since I'm still recovering from that surgery in December.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk