Need some help!

Jeskay14

So I'm going on vacation and my parents do not want anyone in the house whatsoever.... so that being said I'm a little short on a some supplies that I need for my tanks to run themselves while I'm gone. I'm hoping someone would let me borrow an

-ato(only for a 10 gallon)

-Auto feeder

-and possible a camera so I can check in on things!

If anyone has these or an extra they could let me part with from July 2 to July 9 please let me know!! I don't have the money to buy new.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chances are, you can avoid feeding the fish for a week. Just feed them extra well in the days before you start your trip. They'll do fine.

Try researching a DIY gravity-fed automatic top off. There are easy to implement designs that will help you. A little ghetto, but will work.

Chances are, you can avoid feeding the fish for a week. Just feed them extra well in the days before you start your trip. They'll do fine.

Try researching a DIY gravity-fed automatic top off. There are easy to implement designs that will help you. A little ghetto, but will work.

Be sure to look at "Images" when googling "gravity-fed auto top off" and you'll see some of what others have done.

I have an autofeeder and an ato you can borrow for that time. You might need to get some airline tubing for the pump. Also a container for water. I'll check what I have tonight. You can pick it up this Saturday so you can have all next week to make sure it all works for you. I'm in gaithersburg. Pm me if this works for you.