4/22-10/20 Zoa Challenge Updates and Results

mari.harutunian

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

My AUG update. 7 polyps with a couple of babies.c988750843a268082b46c69cf95a402b.jpge715c39f42509d09596cb584b54b09a2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My AUG update. 7 polyps with a couple of babies.c988750843a268082b46c69cf95a402b.jpge715c39f42509d09596cb584b54b09a2.jpg

You have to tell us your secrets after this! Also where you got that cool frag holder.

• 4 weeks later...

My sep update. Well I've had a little problem. A few weeks ago I noticed The tentacles on a couple of my polyps were looking bad. Polyps started dwindling away. About a week ago I noticed a couple small Aiptasia growing between the polyps. I covered them in glue along with 1 and a half polyps. Things are looking good now but I'm down to 6 polyps. 2885e6394b2a9eed565cf52213a1d3be.jpg

You have to tell us your secrets after this! Also where you got that cool frag holder.

his secret is that he is the only user using t5's  :P   all other participants are using led.

d1d5b5a3751c56ee85a90539374b9676.jpg

Two large polyps. Think that's the most I'll get...

That’s one more than I have! See all of my previous posts. A single, seemingly happy, polyp.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Now that's funny. 11 polyps total 7 large 4 little. There are 4-5 nubs coming in underneath. abe05d56d29a7038d75c4292b5a8dee3.jpg

My lights are off and I tricked it out, so nothing showing, but I ended with 3. There’s a very small one past the two large polyps.

a938718d5c7602d8826d7c207c4aa535.jpg

I said I would donate a SPS frag for the winner. Who ever wins, I pretty sure it is not me, I have large green birdsnest, kelly green psammacora, neon green merlina,  gold coin lepto, several headed frogs, Zoa's etc. If you let me know in the next 2 hrs I can bring what you want,,, PM me.  also white pulsing Xenia( huge pieces) Blue Cesp( huge) Spiderman shroom, LAva Lamp shroom. Green digi. 

Edited by dpassar12

(edited)

I said I would donate a SPS frag for the winner. Who ever wins, I pretty sure it is not me, I have large green birdsnest, kelly green psammacora, neon green merlina, gold coin lepto, several headed frogs, Zoa's etc. If you let me know in the next 2 hrs I can bring what you want,,, PM me.

Unfortunatly it’s been radio silence from some people and that’s my fault I didn’t really keep up with reminders. I know he’s jay got Zoa-eating-somethings so his took a hit. Waiting on wcorbin82 and michealhwu. I think we have a good guess as to who the winner is though.....

Edited by mari.harutunian