Picture Posting Challenged!

RudyCDX1

For some reason I can not post pictures....... I have asked this same question before and tried the method suggested with no luck. I was told that I should use the "Add This Attachment" button below. No luck.

So, call me picture posting challenged but, is there anything else I need to do? Do the pictures need to reside anywhere special or do they need to be of a certain size (pixel)? Or, am I being singled out (conspiracy theory)?

I use one of the free picture-posting web sites, and put the link in my WAMAS postings, not the pictures themselves.

I use photobucket.com

-Carl

I think I have figured it out. It is a pixel thing. Pixel size can be no larger than 100x100. It worked for my avatar. I will now attempt a picture. Do not try this at home. Nothing up my sleeve.......

Success, sweet!

For those not willing to ask the question.........here is how I did it.

I used Microsoft Paint, opened the picture in Paint that I wanted to post, used Image; Sketch/Skew from the menu and then reduced the photo until it was under the 100x100 size limit. Saved the image and presto, it worked.

post-467-1149809205_thumb.jpg

Hi Rudy

To get the actual pics in your post, when you log into photobucket under each of the pics you uploaded you will have 3 long boxes, Url, Tag & img, cut and paste all of whats in the bottom IMG box and paste to your post, then your pics will be right there with your explanation.

Like this

thb7202391.jpg

HTH

Anton