Joshifer's lagoon.

Joshifer

Got hit with a bunch of stuff all at once. Royal gramma got sick. I caused a bacteria bloom over feeding trying to nurse him back. RG died. Dragon acro's tissue began to recede I don't know if it was related to the bloom. But I gave what was left to blank hopefully he can salvage a new frag out of it. I spent the last 3 days fighting the bloom. Finally got it under control. Now I have a light diatom dusting on the sand. But only in the front of the tank. i need more snails. I only have 1 trochus and 2 zebra turbos.

Now the good news. Blooms gone. I noticed all my euphs have new seperate heads and the Duncan's discs got really large. That giant GSP I bought is mixed neon green pink and purple polyps. I don't know if their bleached or its a color morph but it's really cool having a huge tricolor GSP attached to a big coral bone. Kinda looks like an Octopus lol.

Clowns are showing interest in the big octospawn their hovering around it a lot lately. Hopefully they'll host it. Fire fish stays out all the time. Well durring the day anyway night time he peeks out of his cave.

Coral banded shrimp molted AGAIN. This is the 3rd time in a month-ish so he's hiding and leaving everyone alone I need to get him out he torments everything and everyone.

Snails are spawning. Kinda gross. Lol.

My chaeto has tons of pods in it and it went from a golf ball size to a baseball. So it's working pulling out the nasties.

Skimmer finally broke in and stopped spewing micro bubbles. I'm getting tea colored water out of it.

Pink Torch finally opened. Loving it. I want more torches to create a garden of colors on one rock.

Ornamental feather duster worm is growing a baby on the other end. And I noticed I got a big explosion in pods their all over the glass on rocks in chaeto. Maybe that was the bloom and not bacteria? I don't know. So far so good besides the few mishaps related to the Royal gramma.

• 4 weeks later...

Very cool, Josh. You're using coral to produce a terrestrial-looking landscape that's underwater. Nice twist.

Very cool, Josh. You're using coral to produce a terrestrial-looking landscape that's underwater. Nice twist.

Thanks. Yeah I always loved Greek/roman architect. I actually was going to use different colored sands and create different terrains. Maybe a stream or a pond. But I have too many critters that stirr the sand it would just turn into a big glob lol. Im actually starting to look into the underwater roadways. Gonna try to recreate that with tile while theirs no fish to stress.