Coral growth

Joshifer

I'm new to the coral stuff cus I never had good lighting.

I find I like them more then the fish lol.

I'm getting rapid growth. Like days. I'm comparing photos every 5 days and everything is growing. Not just the weeds like GSP and Xenia but the frogspawns and hammers are doubling in size. Is this normal and healthy or is something out of whack and their getting too much nutrients. I feed every other day. and spot feed the euphs frozen brine 1 per head. (My first frog spawn I bought it with 5 heads now theirs 8 or 9 it's been less then a month) I feed them once every 3-4 days

Edited by Joshifer

Frogspawn and hammers sound like they're just acclimating and getting comfortable to me. The tissue is probably not doubling but they may be inflating to double what you saw when you first put them in the tank. Of course, some soft tissue growth is still possible. When the heads start to multiply, that's when you'll have real noticeable growth that includes skeletal growth.

Frogspawn and hammers sound like they're just acclimating and getting comfortable to me. The tissue is probably not doubling but they may be inflating to double what you saw when you first put them in the tank. Of course, some soft tissue growth is still possible. When the heads start to multiply, that's when you'll have real noticeable growth that includes skeletal growth.

Oh okay I was worried I had too much nutrients in my water as I don't have a skimmer to it all out. The mouths are splitting tho. So that's awesome. Lol thanks again tom