Oh joy New toy !!!!!!

DCReefer1964

I've heard they don't have their cloud up and running yet but a buddy has liked it a lot so far. Also says there is no coding which makes things easier to use compared with an apex.

Edited by nextlevel808

• 2 weeks later...

Well I have installed 3 units. Very smooth installation. The key is install all updates prior to configuration. On the forum others have reported issues with the power bar loosing it's settings but it has not happened to me. In addition there is a lot of activity on the forum requesting the creation of support for other items on the market ATO/Powerheads/ Dosing, and Automatic Water Changes. Vertex has stated they have beta versions of said solutions, but the big question is how will they be priced compared to what is available today. For the intro Beta price you can;t beat it. That said they have a ways to go to compete with the Big (A) at their retail price

Updated post regarding Radion control programming.

RF module would be easy for us to develop specially that we have a couple of Radiohead engineers as well smile.png
The opportunity here is for all the users that already have a "Reeflink" since Reeflink has a Native Android App we should be able to just modify this APP for Cerebra and connect to reeflink and therefor their complete ecosystem with no additional module in between.
We are looking at all options for many devices and already in contact with a couple of very popular Aquarium manufacturers as well.
Cheers,
Jason