Tape

treesprite

I just got bristled, two fingers. I couldn't find any tape at all, so I was trying to hold a large magnifying glass between my knees so I could use one hand to try to tweeze out bristles from the other hand. Tweezing out an entire bristle arsenal just wasn't working. So I looked again for tape, and still couldn't find any. Then I found a pack of glue traps. Glue traps have got to be stickier than fly paper. So I cut off a strip of the glue trap sheet, and used that to stick all over my fingers a dozen times to remove the bristles. I'm assuming it got them all, because I had to rub Goo Gone on my fingers to get the glue off of them, and did not feel the bristles anymore. I got a little break from cleaning the sump, now I have to get back to it.

By what a worm? Every time I put my hand in there my wife says "I feel bad for you when something bites you"

Thinking of getting latex gloves. Like the doctors use. Theirs a 6 inch bristle worm in there cus my rock came out of a 300 gal system.

LOL there is no better way to spend your sat evening than getting zapped with bristle worms then soaking fresh wounds in acids. This hobby is so awesome!

I thought soaking in vinegar would take longer. I was in the middle of moving the sump and the two tanks it was hooked to, so I needed to do whatever would work fastest.

I used a razor last time.

Did you get all of them? Did you have to take off some skin to do it?

Thanks for the tip. I'll remember for the next time.