Two part steel stands with levelers

NightOwl

Does anyone locally build steel stands that can be two parts and with leveling feet? Looking to have something built roughly 80 l x 42 w x 40 h I have not fully decided yet but just looking for some rough estimates. 

Thanks

I have to check my email. There is a iron works place in Md. They are very reasonable. BTW do you have a drawing of what you want fabricated ?

(edited)

I have to check my email. There is a iron works place in Md. They are very reasonable. BTW do you have a drawing of what you want fabricated ?

DCReefer1964,

Thanks for the info!  I have a general idea but wanted to get some idea of cost.  I am not sure I want to go wood or steel.  Did they do work for you in the past?  Just checked and its like 10 mins from my house...niiiiice.

Edited by NightOwl

Yes they did . HIGHLY Recommend steel.

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk

After having a steel stand ill never go with wood again. Heres one I had made a few months ago.

BE3B814D-1C17-4F71-91EC-47236B6AA595_zps

send me the specs you need my brother in law is a welder and he has done a few custom tank stands before I can ask him how much he would charge

After having a steel stand ill never go with wood again. Heres one I had made a few months ago.

BE3B814D-1C17-4F71-91EC-47236B6AA595_zps

So what would you say is the price difference if you've done a couple? Looks nice

Looks like Tony's work?