NEED HELP FAST.... PLEASE

Irishfist25

so i get home today and my LED fixture isnt working.  I bought it from a member here on WAMAS and he claimed it was an evergrow IT260.  nothing on the unit itself or on the manual says evergrow, all it says is LED intelligent aquarium lighting system.  Ive looked that up and looks exactly like TAO TRONICS or EUPHOTICA lights.  anyway.... so the unit is getting power, there is a glow from the interface and when i press buttons it responds, just nothing on the screen, completely blank and no lights at all.  I have tried unplugging it for a while and plugging it back in....nothing.  ive looked for a reset button somewhere on it..... nothing, unless its inside the unit itself.  does anybody have any ideas on what this may be.  i dont want to just open this thing up, i have no idea what i would be doing once inside.  Please help if you can.  i have an order of gorgs arriving tomorrow.  thank you

I can't help you with the light, but don't panic.  Your gorgonians will be ok for days without light, especially if they're Caribbean (because the supply chain is so much shorter).

(edited)

It has a built in controller and display like this? If so, I have a controller here somewhere that you could test to see if that is the issue. 

Edited by madweazl

That looks exactly like it. Ever grow also looks like that and there is a sticker with EG and some numbers, so maybe it is ever grow , anyway, it's not working

(edited)

That looks exactly like it. Ever grow also looks like that and there is a sticker with EG and some numbers, so maybe it is ever grow , anyway, it's not working

This one is slightly defective; it will not hold 30 minute interval programs through a power outage but one hour increments work like they should. I'm in Fredericksburg, VA. If you arent in driving distance, send me a mailing address. 

Edit: 30 minute intervals work, they just wont stay in memory if the power goes out so you'll be reprogramming if it happens

Edited by madweazl

i will actually be in fredericksburg tomorrow, late morning.  do 1 hour intervals stay in memory, thats all i use anyway

anyway i can meet you somewhere during the day.  I'll probably get to fredericksburg around 9:30, but need to leave by 12-12:30.  i can come to quantico to meet you possibly.  also how much for it?

if you need any parts or warranty repair on it, let me know and i'll be glad to help, sir. i place evergrow light orders every month or so and can bring parts in for you accordingly if i don't have it handy.

anyway i can meet you somewhere during the day.  I'll probably get to fredericksburg around 9:30, but need to leave by 12-12:30.  i can come to quantico to meet you possibly.  also how much for it?

I can meet near/on Quantico any time between 11 and 1. No fee. Shoot me a message with your number and we'll figure something out.