Where is everyone buying their tanks?

ReefAddict

Looking to upgrade my regular 75 gallon tank with a 125 or so reef ready tank.  My wife wants either used fully stocked or new and likes the looks of the Red Sea Reefer, are the Red Sea Tanks worth the money?  Other preferred tanks/setups?

Thanks for the help.

So your wife wants either used, or new? Perfect, sounds like that's a go ahead for all situations!

Decide what you're looking for and then see if a local reefer has a similar, or the same tank, so you can check it out. I've always been smitten with the DSA 105's, but the rimless look is not for everyone.

I really like the Deep Blue 80's, but I don't think that will satisfy your needs, especially if you're in a 75 already. Alternatively, keep an eye on the buy/sell/trade forum, something always pops up, maybe you'll find something you like (and your wife also!)

I bought used and got a great deal allowing to buy a larger tank. The tank did come with a couple scratchs on the front panel nothing to bad something new would not have,unfortunately new are a lot more expensive.

I think most new tanks arround here are special order from the local fish stores or custom order from the manufactures directly.  I have not seen any stores that keep new tanks in stock.

there is a steal on the Buy/Sell forum for a fully stocked minus the fish 125 gallon

there is a steal on the Buy/Sell forum for a fully stocked minus the fish 125 gallon

Negative, he closed that up last night.