What Copepods?

Ingo

Biggest waste of money ever: Oceanpods, aquacultered marine copepods. One four ounce bottle is supposed to contain 1000 copepods. I caeeld them to see if the pods are big enough to feed seahorses and they said yes. when we got it i did not even see one with the naked eye. I sure shi.. did not even see 10 with a magnifying glass. $25.00 per bottle. If I would have burmed the bills I would have been happier.

I've had the same experience.

That's $25 right in the toilet.

Biggest waste of money ever: Oceanpods, aquacultered marine copepods. One four ounce bottle is supposed to contain 1000 copepods. I caeeld them to see if the pods are big enough to feed seahorses and they said yes. when we got it i did not even see one with the naked eye. I sure shi.. did not even see 10 with a magnifying glass. $25.00 per bottle. If I would have burmed the bills I would have been happier.

burn the bill?

now for $25 I can buy a nice Maduro Opus X cigar, and yeaaaa, burn the bill nicely, specially today 10 de Mayo.....

Opus is overrated. Good, but overrated. I prefer my standard La Gloria Series R #5 Maduro.

Oh, and I saw one of the bottles at BRK and decided to pass on them for the same reasons stated above.

I won't spend $25 on an OPUS either, that was just an example of burning bills./ I personally like CUABA, but they are not available in USA. Therefore the closes to CUABA flavor and taste I been able to get is Hoyos from Nicaragua, now be aware, it is not "HOYO de Montecristo", it is called Hoyos with an S at the end, and nothing else. They are wrapped in Nicaragua, maduro or double maduro with nicaraguan long filler in double corona, and Brazilian wrapper... very close to CIA wrapper. Try them, they sell for $8 each.

Jacob

P.S>

Sorry INgo for hi-jacking your post to talk about Cigars.