So, got a new router a while ago, haven't worried about resetting up the apex.. Except of course I'm going to be going on vacation in a few weeks. Want to make sure I can log in through fusion (which was already set up before).

But for whatever reason I cannot get my bridge to 'bridge'....

I can get in into my router setting and stuff, but of course they have changed the layout and I don't remember anything... Since I'm not technically inclined :(

Any help is appreciated!

No, I have to have a bridge because the tank is in the basement and the router is upstairs...

I set it up through the bridge, when I also setup fusion, but have since upgraded routers.... Which knocked the bridge offline

a couple questions for you:

Is the bridge wired or wireless? what is the make/model?

Have you tried connecting another device (ie laptop, tablet, etc) to it?

When you said you set up the bridge, did you configure it to broadcast your exisiting network or did you have to create a new network?

a couple questions for you:

Is the bridge wired or wireless? what is the make/model?

Have you tried connecting another device (ie laptop, tablet, etc) to it?

When you said you set up the bridge, did you configure it to broadcast your exisiting network or did you have to create a new network?

+1  bridge model, router model.

It is a wireless bridge, I had it going through my home network through my wireless router...

It's a netgear WNCE2001 (which was the one Apex recommended)

I have not tried connecting through my laptop, I will do that tonight when I up get home from work...

Hey Scott, thanks! Had to reset everything on the bridge for the network, so when I connected it to my laptop I just had to go to the bridges website and redo it all...