Back in the reef game.

Hey everyone,

It's been a long time, but I decided to start up a nano reef again via an Innovative Marine Nuvo 10. It's been up for a couple of weeks, and appears as if the cycle has completed, so I am just adding my clean up crew now. I can't wait to see what has changed in the hobby since I've been gone.

Here is the current scape, which may or may not change, but I can't quite get the color right on my phones camera.

20861132149_9c1fac0f54_o.jpg

I will start a build thread in the nano reef section shortly.

Well you could not have picked a better time with MACNA this weekend and right here in D.C.!!

Whoops, didn't notice this! I wish I had been able to go, I had too many things going on to try to make it. The exact same thing happened to me a few years ago :angry:

Welcome back. That looks a lot like the first nano that I ever setup. I'm finding the nanos are more fun, and easier (maybe...) with some exerpeince under your belt.

You should consider joining WAMAS as a full member. This will give you access to the boards FS/Buy/Trade areas, as well as to our members only forums and other parts as well. Included is access to our meetings, and belonging to (I might be biased) an amazing club! I would venture to say all our members would agree it was the best $20 ever spent.

Welcome back. That looks a lot like the first nano that I ever setup. I'm finding the nanos are more fun, and easier (maybe...) with some exerpeince under your belt.

You should consider joining WAMAS as a full member. This will give you access to the boards FS/Buy/Trade areas, as well as to our members only forums and other parts as well. Included is access to our meetings, and belonging to (I might be biased) an amazing club! I would venture to say all our members would agree it was the best $20 ever spent.

I am definitely going to, I was hoping to get at least all of the equipment I need for my aquarium to be running decently before spending money on that, but it is really on my list. I need to buy an ATO first :tongue:

I am definitely going to, I was hoping to get at least all of the equipment I need for my aquarium to be running decently before spending money on that, but it is really on my list. I need to buy an ATO first :tongue:

Do it the other way around, I bet you'll find great deals on all the equipment you need in the buy/sell/trade area! Cheers.

welcome and enjoy your stay - if there is anything we can do to help with equipment or livestock or planning your build, we are glad to be of assistance.

Do it the other way around, I bet you'll find great deals on all the equipment you need in the buy/sell/trade area! Cheers.

amen