fishies - small in size, big on color!

monkiboy

you got to give it up for the small guys and gals fishies with big color. even the skittish fish are out and about when done with our conditioning and quarantine, showing off wonderfully in our client's tanks. check these specimens out for that color POP you've been seeking.

the below WYSIWYG have already sold/committed to their new homes this week but there are a few more of each ready to go. let me know if interested!

XDt2NIcl.jpg

RGYrQbTl.jpg

ujXZSsel.jpg

thanks for checking out the photos. we have a bunch of fish in our various qt and treatment tanks/systems.

if there is a fish or twenty you are looking for and want them at the peak of health, personally conditioned and treated, ready for your reef, let us know and i'll be glad to be part of the process and help out.

Edited by monkiboy

What fish is the one on the last pic?

it's c.potteri - potter's angelfish - I have several in treatment going to quarantine this week - let me know!

Marcos. Can you pm me a price for the belus.

all the bellus I have are sold or in treatment still headed to qt in two weeks. shoot me a PM in two weeks if still interested then. need to get them eating very well and through treatment before ready for client's tanks!

What is the bicolor fish in the first pic?  Can you shoot me a pm if you have one available now or in the future.

Its Royal Gramma...a species of basslet. I got one of them from ERC last year. Its really a good looking fish.

What is the bicolor fish in the first pic?  Can you shoot me a pm if you have one available now or in the future.

hi david! it's a g.loreto - royal gramma basslet. I keep several in rotation through treatment and quarantine. shoot me a text when ready for it and i'll have one waiting. thanks!