Members with ties to other clubs... help!

wade

If anyone reading this has contacts with any of the below listed clubs, please let me know (msg or post here).  We're trying to push out word about MACNA to make this the biggest and best meeting ever.  For that, we need some assistance.. so if you have a contact and/or post to any of these forums regularly, please let me know so we can keep posting far and wide.

MBI
ARC - Atlanta
MARSH
DFWMAS
FMAS
RC
NCPARS
CMAS
NJ REEFERS
PITTSBURG
SMMAS
CTARS
DELAWARE VALLEY

Thanks!

I'm the VP of SMMAS and we have been promoting MACNA for the last four or five months.

Awesome, thank you for the effort, much appreciated!

I have started threads in most of the Texas forums, DFWMAS, DALLASMAS, MAAST. Still need MARSH to get back with permission to start thread there.

I have started threads in most of the Texas forums, DFWMAS, DALLASMAS, MAAST. Still need MARSH to get back with permission to start thread there.

Awesome, thanks!!  I owe ya a beer @ MACNA.

Hey Wade, everything I've heard up my way is that NCPARS has become pretty inactive. It seems as though the Reef Conservation Society headed up by Dan Rigle and a few others has blossomed from this club. Just what I hear through the grapevine...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not on your list, but I have a running thread on ReefSanctuary, here.

It's not on your list, but I have a running thread on ReefSanctuary, here.

Awesome, thanks!  You mind continuing to post when we post to the main thread here?

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Wade, I'm the president of CMAS and we have been talking up MACNA for months. Most of our members are WAMAS members to so most already knew.

Excellent, thanks!  We are in the final push stage now for regional attendance. We're trying to get notice out about the availability of 1 and 3 day passes to the show.

I'm posting heavy up here with the Mason Dixon Reef Club. Same story as above, a lot of our members are here at WAMAS as well. .

Lots of conversation on and off the forum, so I'll keep posting away!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk