Maxspect vs IA prime

eddiev0008

Guys I'm building a nano tank about 15 gallons 19x19 cube. Wanted your opinion on which one would be best? I friend is selling me q gently used max spect the single one for 100 dollars and I know the AI prime is 200 new. I am in a budget but I know lighting is important so in willing to pay the 200 for IA if it's worth it. 61efba75d427484a06584568353a2bcc.jpg9853e8e2b515ab58306f9e0331e7b3f9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You will find mixed opinions on both. I know folks that love the maxspect, and I know folks that love the Primes. FWIW, I've been most impressed with the tanks under the AI fixtures, but there are a lot more variables to that than just the lighting. I think either one will do the job for you, and I bet you will find that keeping stable water params will be more beneficial than the difference between either of those two lights. 

They're both really nice.  AI Prime is really cool with Wifi and the nice mount.  However, on a budget a 100 dollar used nano Maxspect Razor would great and should be simple to resell at that point if you end up with some extra money to get a different light.