Searching for 90 gallon RR

Dario5678

(edited)

Hello All,

I've been searching for a 90 gallon rr tank for quite a while now with no luck  I am thinking about just purchasing one from a local store in the area.  All I need is the tank as I have everything else from a cracked used tank that I purchased.  Do you guys have any suggestions on stores?  I live in Waldorf, MD.

Edited by Dario5678

For a used I was hoping not to pay more than 200(is that too high or too low in your opinion).  House of tropical has new ddep blue for 308.

I'm not sure you will find a new one cheaper than that. If your willing to pay 200 used, buy the new one! You'll get more years from a new one

kevin...any more info on the tank.  Do you have any pictures?  I am not sure what a closed loop system is and I do not see much info on it anywhere,  Dies it mean I have to buy additional equipment,  Where are you located?

Drilled for added circulation 1 hole would be intake and two would be pressure side most people add loc- line to them.

Like this3fa85b765de6d07b1d0680c8ac990c1e.jpg

Just Google closed loop aquarium system it'll bring up loads of info and pics

thinking about ordering 90 gallon corner flow from exotic reefs creations for 340.  Any thoughts on this...they have shipping information there but will they really ship it?  I find that hard to believe

They will go out of their way to help you. Believe it if they say it

thinking about ordering 90 gallon corner flow from exotic reefs creations for 340. Any thoughts on this...they have shipping information there but will they really ship it? I find that hard to believe