Local source for color PVC?

madweazl

About time to plumb the tank and I was curious if anyone was aware of a retailer for "furniture grade PVC" in the area? I've found a number of online retailers but would prefer to pick it up locally if possible. Looking for 3/4" in red. 

Actually, I never saw this before until I just opened up that page, but they can bend the PVC!  I didn't know that was even possible.  Not sure what the cost is to do that (so might not be worth it) but it would eliminate connections/joints where leaks can occur and restrict flow.

Can always spray paint. I've done it before, no ill effects.

Can always spray paint. I've done it before, no ill effects.

I had considered it but I dont have a place to do it and I'd probably spend more on paint :lol: 

I am no spraypainter, so maybe my skills are just lacking, but I've found spray painting is difficult to do without the paint running. 

I had considered it but I dont have a place to do it and I'd probably spend more on paint :lol:

Doubtful on the more on paint, the colored pvc isn't the cheapest!

The location is a problem though.

Not worth the hassle to paint or dye plus it won't look as good as colored pvc. 

Interestingly enough, I saw a selection (not a huge variety, but a couple of colors in a couple of sizes) at the local Home Depot a week or so ago.

I just checked their website (Home Depot) and 3/4" red is available with no shipping charges if you drop ship to the store. $8.36 for 5' is a pretty good price with no shipping charges but scheduled delivery is about two weeks :(