1. 1. Which wrasse would you suggest?

• Fairy Wrasse
    • Mystery Wrasse
    • Flasher Wrasse

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will some of these wrasses feed on pods in the system.  I'm not around enough for multiple feedings but have lots of pods in the system and was wondering if that would supplement limited feedings

(edited)

The McCosker Wrasse will be my first wrasse thanks to Quantum Reefs. They got one in today!! He is about 1.5" and quite handsome.

#2 will need to wait a while

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Reefer_Madness

The McCosker Wrasse will be my first wrasse thanks to Quantum Reefs. They got one in today!! He is about 1.5" and quite handsome.

#2 will need to wait a while

Pics!?

He is just chill. He took food 30 min after putting him in the tank. Looks amazing but have to think he will look even better once he gets comfortable and healthy.

They're pretty good eaters for sure. He is full color there so I wouldnt expect him to get any brighter (obviously comfy in the tank) but they dont need to be when they look like that :) 

(edited)

They're pretty good eaters for sure. He is full color there so I wouldnt expect him to get any brighter (obviously comfy in the tank) but they dont need to be when they look like that :)

I am blow away by how cool his colors are. All the pics I saw online looked pretty cool, but those blue lines look like neon lights. Doesn't look real.

Thanks for the McCosker lobbying!

Edited by Reefer_Madness

Awesome! Cant wait to get another :)

Can't wait huh? No need!! There is one on the FS thread right now. Apparently his tank mates were too aggressive. The dude just got it from DD I think he said.

Can't wait huh? No need!! There is one on the FS thread right now. Apparently his tank mates were too aggressive. The dude just got it from DD I think he said.

Now just if my tank was ready for it. Probably be another month before it's up and fully running.