Help programming dimmable sunpower

08can-am

I recently picked up a used dimmable sunpower and im having trouble setting it to ramp up and down. I did the factory reset. Ive watched the video on youtube as far as setting it on then the times then off. When it is on its at 1% will i have to do the burn in period even though its already burnt in? Any help is appreciated.

Burn in period is only required for new bulbs. I would go ahead and set up the dimming period.

Ill see what its at when i get home tomorrow. I set it earlier and it only put each channel at 1% then it got lste so i gave up. Ill update tomorrow. Jeres a pic of just the one channel earlier361ca357f1a5974c1c4b3c0fbdce3f60.jpg

It's broken, you should sell it to me!

It looks awesome. Conduit going to be the hanging solution?

It's broken, you should sell it to me!

It looks awesome. Conduit going to be the hanging solution?

Yea conduit it is. Sell huh. If i come home today and its working just fine i may fall in love with this lil tank

did you follow the instructions in the manual? it can be confusing at first without guidance but ATI lays it out pretty clearly in their online resource manual. nice pick up. love all my dimmable ATIs for the ease of use and lack of external timers needed.

did you follow the instructions in the manual? it can be confusing at first without guidance but ATI lays it out pretty clearly in their online resource manual. nice pick up. love all my dimmable ATIs for the ease of use and lack of external timers needed.

Im going to try and print a manual off today. I got frustrated last night and gave up.