FISH DYING

reef addict

I have 4 fishes died tHis morning. I think they had ich. 2 black dominos and 2 skunc clown fish. Only 1 angel beauty survive so far. No sign og ich. Should I need to put the angel into hospital tank and treat him? Do I need to make partial water change? Water par. Ammonia- 0, nitrite 0, nitrate- 25.

I have 4 fishes died tHis morning. I think they had ich. 2 black dominos and 2 skunc clown fish. Only 1 angel beauty survive so far. No sign og ich. Should I need to put the angel into hospital tank and treat him? Do I need to make partial water change? Water par. Ammonia- 0, nitrite 0, nitrate- 25.

post-2633203-142090352477_thumb.jpg

I'd get the other fish into the hospital tank and if you are able to do a water change might as well...

I'd do hypo salinity in the hospital tank...and leave your display fish less for 8 or more weeks...

Needless to say don't add anymore fish during that time ...

Was one of these fish a new addition that brought it in with them possibly?

Can I ask where you bought those fish? I'm asking because some of my service clients bought domino's recently and all mysteriously died in a matter of days. I'm wondering if this from the same batch of fish.....

I got the dominoes from congressional aquarium one, and that was 4wks ago. Got the slunk from qr 3 wks ago. The new addition is the angel and that was a week ago.

Congressional Aquarium OR Aquarium One? Congressional Aquarium is in Rockville, while Aquarium One is in Frederick.

I got a pair of domino damsals too from there same thing happened to my tank I lost all my fish and had them in qt tank for 2 weeks and they didn't show any signs till put them in one of my main tanks.