I thought dwarf seahorses were small....

mogurnda

Cuteness of baby animals  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which is cutest

• Baby Seahorse
    • Baby Sea Slug
    • Baby Panda
    • My Own Kids

Elysia sounds good , 3 of my baby tanks are well planted and have fine nets covering the whole where the water exits, i will order a few and hope for the best, thanks for the update

Cool.  Good luck!

• 3 weeks later...

sure would like to have you with us http://www.seahorseconservancy.org/register-2/ we found the biggest seahorse any one has ever seen in the river this week , much bigger then mine, its back where it came from i will post the video in a few days, more stuff in the bay then anyone knows 

sure would like to have you with us http://www.seahorseconservancy.org/register-2/ we found the biggest seahorse any one has ever seen in the river this week , much bigger then mine, its back where it came from i will post the video in a few days, more stuff in the bay then anyone knows 

Done.  Can't wait to see how the organization grows.

the red beard sponge is red and good looking i was talking to the watermen and when the pull up thr oysters the big and small sponge comes up, they did noy know they were killing them taking them out of the water so they will try to transfer them underwater to a 5 gallon bucket , that would look great in a tank but we could then keep Nudibranch.

calfornia Nudibranch

It would be extremely cool if we could culture food sources for the colorful nudis.  I expect this may be one of the next frontiers of reefkeeping.