DELTEC Offer! (one time offer)

johnnybv

Deltec makes some of the best equipment on the market including skimmers, calcium reactors, Kalk Reactors and chillers. As you may know Deltec sets prices and we can not sell below their price. In the process of becoming a dealer we need to meet an order minimum, in which we need to have some units presold. We are offering a one time deal to help make our goal.

I repeat this is a ONE TIME OFFER, good for one week starting today til March 10, 2006.

$100 livestock certificate

for skimmer models AP701 and larger, & kalk strirer km800

$ 50 livestock certificate

Skimmer model MC-500 to APF 600

Calcium reactor models PF-501 to PF1001 & FR-616 FR1020

Kalk Stirer models KM500 - KM500s

Visit their website for the details to find which is right for your tank www.deltecusa.us

You will not find a better deal on DELTEC any where or any time!

Please PM me with questions or orders.

Thanks

John

Signed up! Woot! Deltec Skimmer Woot! Hey I have a BRK Gift Certificate -- can I use that towards the purchase too?

Does the Byron discount apply to this offer?  :o  :2thumbsup:

Will you have any on the floor to look at before the 10th -skimmers that is - like a ap851

54940[/snapback]

The order I place will be our first, so I will not have any display models until then.

John

Signed up!  Woot!  Deltec Skimmer Woot!  Hey I have a BRK Gift Certificate -- can I use that towards the purchase too?

54956[/snapback]

Yep you are on board! of course you can use your BRK gift certificate!

John

Guest Kragon

Yea yea yea... ok John, Lets go shopping Saturday.

See ya soon

Ryan

Guest Kragon

Folks,

Blue Ribbon Koi is giving excellent deals on Deltec equipment. If you haven't searched, just try and purchase anything Deltec used... it's definately difficult to find.. and then is almost full price.

I just bought a new skinner from them.. check it out!

Thanks, John!

Ryan

Folks,

Blue Ribbon Koi is giving excellent deals on Deltec equipment.  If you haven't searched, just try and purchase anything Deltec used... it's definately difficult to find.. and then is almost full price.

I just bought a new skinner from them.. check it out!

Thanks, John!

Ryan

55070[/snapback]

Last few days of this offer! I have quite a few orders and will be placing our order this weekend, dont miss out if you are interested in one of the best skimmers on the market.

John

• 2 weeks later...

Last few days of this offer! I have quite a few orders and will be placing our order this weekend, dont miss out if you are interested in one of the best skimmers on the market.

John

Deltec Order went in today, so it is offical we are now Deltec Dealers. Thanks for all that ordered, I will contact you once they arrive.

John

• 1 month later...

Hey, I never actually got an official livestock certificate, but Byron and I came to * an understanding * :) (Just don't forget!)

The skimmer has been set up!

100_4529.sized.jpg

Additional Pictures:

http://reef.korff.org/pictures/Tank-In-WallProject/100_4531

http://reef.korff.org/pictures/Tank-In-WallProject/100_4532