Desperate

Cheshireboxers

Ok so here is my issue, I have my 220 gal tank already down in my basement. I need the stand moved down into the basement it's going to take three guys that are strong and can lift it up over the slope into the other room so it can stand up right in order for us to place it where it needs to go. I have only one way into the basement. My issue is that from the bottom of the stair to the wall is only 30 inches. It's only 24 inches wide but it's 41 inches tall so that's our issue. Please if anyone lives close to Reston and can HELP US OUT it would be greatly received

I have some nice sumps, 75 gal tanks that I'll give for helping us out. Fred can't lift up over his head and to top everything else off he cut his hand wide open and has stitches and a splint.

Please call me or pm me if you can help or know of anyone that I could pay a reasonable fee to.

Thanks,

Patty and Fred

703-953-0019

Edited by Cheshireboxers

Why don't the two of you schedule a time and date so people can confirm if they can come lend a hand?

sounds like you built the stand in the wrong room. how tall is the stairwell that you're trying to move the tank down?

perhaps a short video would be prudent to show us what you're dealing with.

I live in Reston.