Amazing Corals!

RW09903

I have been very impressed with every coral I purchased from ERC. From my torch colony to my new  4" mini colony of frogskin acropora, everything far exceeds expectation (Size and price!). Buy with confidence Wamas!

i appreciate the feedback, sir. it's great hearing from so many on here appreciating the hard work and sacrifice we put into every frag and colony. you had good taste and obviously knew what you were looking for so i am glad i was able to send you home with an ERC acro beauty! enjoy sir!

I had a chance to stop by today. There's soooo many corals. It's like Costco for reefers. If they sold beer id be there all the time.

After you get done shopping swing by my place for the beer! Or better yet we can find out what time Richard will be there on a saturday and we can tailgate whike waiting fir him to get there.

I had a chance to stop by today. There's soooo many corals. It's like Costco for reefers. If they sold beer id be there all the time.

After you get done shopping swing by my place for the beer! Or better yet we can find out what time Richard will be there on a saturday and we can tailgate whike waiting fir him to get there.

I think you guys are on to something.

I'm ready. I'll load the grill in the truck and the cooler. Grill some brats up. Maybe we can talk Richard into giving a 20$ gift certificate for anyone that will eat the 6" bobbit worm I just pulled out of my tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk