Hellolights

BeltwayBandit

I have ordered several times from hellolights. They are very good about fast shipping and everything is always as described. No complaints on any purchases and I would buy again from them.

The one bad is their ARO VHO wiring kits. The back side of the bulb harness is open. With time salt creep can invade and short out the leads. This makes a nice mess. When I called they said that they were aware of the problem and shipped me a new ballast and wiring harness. So other than almost burning my house down, they did me right with replacements. I'll bring the melted down harness to the next meeting for show and tell.

Any other comments or feedback?

• 2 months later...
Guest clownfish4

I got three mogul sockets really cheap from them, but that's all I've ordered.

• 1 month later...

I am a fan of hellolights. I bought 3 250 watt xm bulbs 10,000k. I thought they burned pretty yellow. I waited a while to let them burn in and they were still yellow. I called hello to see what they might suggest and without even getting to ask they said they would send me new ones with return shipping for the others. The new ones arrived today and I am curious to see if they burn yellow as well. To the point they were really great and even gave some suggestions.

• 3 weeks later...