Winchester, VA area picnic - June 28th

scott3569

(edited)

Hello all, I am fairly new to the Saltwater world, and to this forum..I would like to meet some people and make some new friends..so I figured what better way to do that then with food!!! :)

So here is the plan..I was thinking of doing something on the 4th of July but that is a Friday, So I am going to set it up for the Saturday, June 28th.

I will buy the burgers, dogs, and bratwurst..I also have chips, baked beans, and cake.

I don't have any games such as corn hole are anything like that..So if you have it and you can bring it please do..just post it here so that  everyone doesn't end up bringing something..

***please bring your own drinks, and seating***

***Donations are welcome but not necessary*** 

RSVP By 6/16/2014 

Please let me know how many are coming with you..just pm me your RSVP. everything else can be posted here..

HOPE TO SEE A BUNCH OF YOU THERE!!!

Edited by Origami
Changed event date

Hey thats awesome! Duke and I would love to come! Sounds like a blast :) We've got a portable bluetooth speaker for some tunes to jam out to...

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

NICE!! good deal just send me a PM to RSVP

Darn nice of you! I wish I could stop by, but my wife's family is coming in that weekend, so I'm grounded. I wish you the best and hope you'll meet some of our more western club members.

Not a problem, as far as the date goes..if it doesn't work for most, there is no reason why it can't be done at a different time.if that weekend is just to busy for most..I would just awesome setting it up on a different date.

ok seems like the date I picked was a bad date..I am certainly not going to keep changing it, but I do want to give people a chance to come and have a good time...So I will change the date to 6/28/2014

I changed the date in the original post. Do you want to change the RSVP deadline since you moved your target date up from July 5?

I changed the date in the original post. Do you want to change the RSVP deadline since you moved your target date up from July 5?

ahh thank you, the Rsvp will still be fine..Thank you..hope fully more will be less busy on this date.

bump