Free tank, stand and sump (Getting out of the hobby)

mhickman84

I'm in the process of relocating to Colorado and unfortunately cannot take my reef tank along.  I've found new homes for all of the inhabitants already but I still have the tank. It's a Deep Blue 57 gallon rimless, reef-ready with low-iron glass.  Has a matching sump and stand. The tank and sump are in excellent condition, and the stand still functions but is not in great shape.  Tank, stand and sump are free to anyone who can come pick them up from my house in Charlottesville within the next couple of days.  Please let me know if you’re interested ASAP.  Please note that you may need an extra person to help load it.

Thanks,

Mike

I will take it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

I smell a troll...

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

As did I.

Glad to see that you made it here to post that, Mike.  Best wishes on your move to Colorado. MACNA 2014 is in Denver this year. It's the week before Labor Day. Some of us from the club are heading up. If you're around, try to look us up. We'll probably have WAMAS shirts on or something.

That sounds great--thanks again for letting me post!  The tank is in good hands now.  @Duke, I'd love to see some pics whenever you get it going again--good luck!